Sound financial solutions. Unparalleled service.
PCU is committed to quality service. We take pride in providing our members with financial solutions they can trust and take ownership for each member experience.
History & Information
- PCU is a member-owned, full service financial cooperative founded in 1926 in St. Paul, Minnesota
- Official name: St. Paul Postal Employees Credit Union; d.b.a. Postal Credit Union (PCU)
- PCU is the ninth largest credit union in Minnesota with a total membership of 45,555
- Office locations - Woodbury (corporate headquarters), Eagan, Hugo, North St. Paul, and West St. Paul
- Charter designation - State chartered
- Field of Membership – Community Charter serving Anoka, Chisago, Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey & Washington counties
- Governed by volunteer board of directors, elected by PCU member-owners
- Federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA)