Mobile Bill Pay Now Available
Mobile Bill Pay is now available within PCU Mobile Banking. Pay bills while waiting in line, on a break, or anywhere else you have mobile internet access. In addition to checking available balances and transferring funds on your phone, now you'll be able to schedule payments so they are on time, every time.
PCU Mobile Bill Pay is:
- Convenient - schedule payments and pay bills right from your mobile device
- Fast - your online bill pay payees are automatically available; just click and pay
- Easy - If you're already enrolled in Mobile Banking, Mobile Bill Pay is available to you today! If you're already a Bill Pay user, your active payees are automatically available for use in Mobile Bill Pay
Note: To use Mobile Bill Pay, you must be signed up for Online Bill Pay.
LOGIN or ENROLL for PCU Online Banking from our homepage
Some of our favorite online banking features
Looking for a streamlined way to manage your money online? Look no further than PCU Online Banking. Access dozens of time-and-money-saving features:
- Spending Categories: Create and assign categories to fuel, dining, groceries and other purchases for easy budget tracking. View spending and income reports for any time period and see where your money is being spent.
- Searchable Transaction History: With 18 months of keyword-searchable history, you can quickly find details of any transaction.
- Improved Security: PCU Online Banking has a built-in security system so you don't need to navigate multiple layers of authentication. On top of using 128-bit encryption software and high-end firewalls, the system monitors each user’s Online Banking behavior and is alerted if any activities are out of the ordinary.
- Free Bill Pay - Manage all your monthly expenses and make payments right from your PCU checking account for free! Set up one-time or recurring electronic bill payments and you'll never have to worry about rushing to the post office or missing a payment.
- eBills - Have your utility, wireless, or credit card bills sent directly to bill pay so you have them on hand while you're in an online banking session.
- Automated Passcode Reset - Forget your password? Validate your credentials and reset your passcode immediately. A temporary passcode will be emailed to you and you can begin using PCU Online Banking immediately.
- 'Notify Me' Alerts: Keep tabs on your account with email or text message alerts. Choose from many different alerts, including when payments are coming due, checks clear or your balance falls below a certain amount.
- Account Reconciliation: Excel, QuickBooks or Quicken download capability for streamlined account reconciliation.
Get an inside look at PCU Online Banking and Bill Pay. Then enroll today from PCU's Home page.