How to Activate Your Mobile Phone
To register your phone for Mobile and Text Banking, follow these steps:
- Log into PCU Online Banking.
- Go to the User Services tab. Under Manage Account, select Mobile Enrollment.
- Select your mobile carrier and enter your phone number.
- A text message will be sent to your phone. Reply to this text message with the Activation Code displayed on your computer screen.
- You will receive another text message confirming your phone activation. To initiate Mobile Banking, click on the link provided in the text message. Enter the Activation Code again, as well as your mobile phone number. You may now continue to use our mobile banking application.
Phone requirements: Internet capability for Mobile Banking. SMS/text message capability for Text Banking. Text message and data rates may apply.
Once your phone has been activated (see steps above) text the following commands to the Postal Credit Union short code: 96865
||Summary of available balances for all accounts
||Summary of recent transactions per account
||List of available Text Banking commands
||Help content for Text Banking
||Receive a URL for the Postal Credit Union Mobile Browser website (user must first activate their mobile web browser)
||Receive a URL and new activation code for the Postal Credit Union Mobile Browser website (user must first activate their mobile web browser)
||De-activate all Postal Credit Union text services