PCU members can access their account at over 6,000 credit union branch locations nationwide – all for free – through the shared branching network.
The Shared Branch cooperative network is made of credit unions from all over the country who have joined together to share facilities providing credit union members convenient access to their accounts. You can conduct your daily banking business just like you would at PCU. Whether you are looking for a location close to home, near work or when traveling, access to a credit union branch is always close by through the shared branching network.
- Cash Checks
- Loan payments
- Make transfers between accounts
- Purchase money orders, travelers checks and official checks (May not be available at all outlets and locations)
When you visit a Shared Branch location, here is what you will need to do:
- Identify yourself as a PCU member
- Provide your member/account number printed on your statement
- Present a valid government-issued photo identification (Driver's License, US Passport).
There are more than 6,000 service center locations throughout the country. Find the most convenient locations to conduct your business
iPhone App or gps location finder
If you have an iPhone you can download the free Find Branch iPhone app or you can download shared branching locations nationwide into your GPS. Click here to download branch locations into your personal navigation device. Shared branching is truly a testament to the collaborative philosophy of credit unions to work together to meet the needs of our members.