Becoming a Postal Credit Union member is so easy. Answer these questions first:
Am I eligible to be a member of Postal Credit Union, MN?
- PCU welcomes those who live, work, attend school, worship or volunteer in the Twin Cities 6 county area which includes Anoka, Chisago, Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey and Washington to become a member.
- Relatives of existing members qualify for membership.
- Learn more about additional membership requirements here if you don’t meet one of the above qualifications.
Do I have $1.00 today to get started?
- Get started with as little as $1.00 to open a Share Savings
- PCU Checking accounts require $50 opening deposit
Am I ready to enjoy the credit union difference while managing my money?
- Difference between Credit Unions and Banks
- Top 10 reasons to join PCU
- Exclusive PCU Membership Benefits