Mortgage Pre-Qualification Checklist
Getting pre-qualified is fast and easy. Here’s what PCU Mortgage needs from you:
- Applicant name(s) & current address for each applicant
- Social Security Number(s)
- Authorization to request each applicant’s credit report
- A preliminary review of your credit report will help us decide what mortgage financing options are available for you
Mortgage Pre-Approval Checklist
Whether you’ve been pre-qualified with PCU Mortgage or not, you can ask to get pre-approved at any time. If we’ve pre-qualified you in the last 30 days, we already have your credit report information.
Complete a full mortgage loan application in our Mortgage Web Center.
After we receive this, we will provide you with all required application disclosures including a Good Faith Estimate of costs. Once you have submitted your application, we will need to collect additional information, including:
- Your residential address for the past two years, plus the name and address of all landlords during that time.
- The name and address of all employers for the past two years.
- Paycheck stubs from the last 30 days that show your year–to–date earnings.
- Copies of your W–2 form for the past two years. If you are self–employed, earn commissions, overtime, or bonuses, please provide personal and/or corporate complete tax returns from the past year. A current profit-and-loss statement and balance sheet are needed for self–employed individuals.
- Your original credit union/bank statements (all pages) from the two most recent months for all checking and savings accounts.
- Statements from the past two months for CDs, IRAs, stocks, bonds and any other securities if you intend to use any of these assets for your down payment.
- Information on any real estate you already own, including property address, current market value, mortgage lender's name and address, loan account number, balance and monthly payment.
This mortgage application checklist may not be all inclusive. Additional information may be required from you.
Loan approval is subject to credit approval and program guidelines. Interest rate and program terms are subject to change without notice. Mortgage products are offered by Postal Credit Union, MN.
You can always contact us for further information on the mortgage application process and to find out about the wide variety of mortgage products offered by PCU Mortgage.