Reduce your mortgage rate and term with our low-closing cost 15 year mortgage* refinance special. Today's low rate is 3.934%APR! This is a great option if you are looking to:
- Pay less at closing
- Reduce interest rate
- Move from a variable rate product to a fixed rate mortgage
- Combine first and second mortgages into one loan with one easy payment
- Pay off your mortgage in 15 years or less
Mortgage loan details
- Available for refinance only
- Loan must be established as a first mortgage (Second Mortgage not available with this rate and term)
- Minimum credit score is 680 to obtain this mortgage special
- Borrower pays closing costs up to $1,395 with appraisal; $995 without an appraisal
This limited time offer will only be available through June 30, 2015! Apply Today.
*Maximum loan amount $417,000. A minimum credit score of 680 is required to obtain this rate. Closing costs vary by state. $995 with no appraisal, $1,395 if appraisal is required. Payments do not include amounts for taxes and insurance premiums. Offer is subject to normal credit qualifications. Rate is subject to change. Property insurance is required. Consult your tax advisor regarding deductibility of interest. Loan payment example: On a $180,000 loan for 15 years at 3.682%APR fixed rate, monthly proposed pinciple and interest payments would equal $1,302.94. Offer available for refinance only. Rate of 3.682%APR accurate as of 6/10/2015 and subject to change.
Mortgage Pre-Qualification Checklist
Getting pre-qualified is fast and easy. Here’s what Ideal CU Mortgage needs from you:
- Applicant name(s) & current address for each applicant
- Social Security Number(s)
- Authorization to request each applicant’s credit report
- A preliminary review of your credit report will help us decide what mortgage financing options are available for you
Mortgage Pre-Approval Checklist
Whether you’ve been pre-qualified with Ideal CU Mortgage or not, you can ask to get pre-approved at any time. If we’ve pre-qualified you in the last 30 days, we already have your credit report information.
Complete a full mortgage loan application in our Mortgage Web Center.
After we receive this, we will provide you with all required application disclosures including a Good Faith Estimate of costs. Once you have submitted your application, we will need to collect additional information, including:
- Your residential address for the past two years, plus the name and address of all landlords during that time.
- The name and address of all employers for the past two years.
- Paycheck stubs from the last 30 days that show your year–to–date earnings.
- Copies of your W–2 form for the past two years. If you are self–employed, earn commissions, overtime, or bonuses, please provide personal and/or corporate complete tax returns from the past year. A current profit-and-loss statement and balance sheet are needed for self–employed individuals.
- Your original credit union/bank statements (all pages) from the two most recent months for all checking and savings accounts.
- Statements from the past two months for CDs, IRAs, stocks, bonds and any other securities if you intend to use any of these assets for your down payment.
- Information on any real estate you already own, including property address, current market value, mortgage lender's name and address, loan account number, balance and monthly payment.
This mortgage application checklist may not be all inclusive. Additional information may be required from you.
Loan approval is subject to credit approval and program guidelines. Interest rate and program terms are subject to change without notice. Mortgage products are offered by Ideal Credit Union, MN.
You can always contact us for further information on the mortgage application process and to find out about the wide variety of mortgage products offered by Ideal CU Mortgage.