Choose a Credit Card with a low rate and no annual fee.1Earn points or cash back on your purchases.
1 Ideal CU Blue Rewards Variable APR (Annual Percentage Rate) ranges from 9.15% - 18.00% dependent on creditworthiness. Afterwards APR varies with market based on Prime Rate. No Annual Fee. Transaction fees for balance transfer and convenience checks are 2% of the amount of each transfer not to exceed $75.00 (Minimum $10) and Cash Advance fees are 2% of each advance (Minimum $10.00). Foreign Transaction fees are 1% of each transaction in U.S. Dollars. Fast track card ship fee $35. Convenience Check Stop Payment fee $35. Ideal CU Gold is fixed 10.99% APR (Annual Percentage Rate). No annual fee. Foreign Transaction fees are 1% of each transaction in U.S. Dollars. Fast track card ship fee $35. Convenience Check Stop Payment fee $35.
Apply for an Overdraft Line of Credit
Use the Overdraft Line of Credit when you don't have enough funds in your account. You can also use it to back up your Ideal Checking Account! Then in the event you overdraft your account, you won't pay a fee as long as there is an available balance.
Recreational Vehicle Loans (RVs, Snowmobiles & ATVs)
Explore the world on wheels or off the beaten path with a recreational vehicle. Ideal CU will finance almost all of your toys including motor homes, campers,snowmobiles, ATVs and so much more!
Thank you for your interest in our business lending solutions! The following is provided to assist you through the process of gathering the necessary information for the evaluation of your loan request(s). Complete information will ensure timely evaluation of your request. Please provide the following documents (when applicable):
- Business Loan Application
- Personal Financial Statement
- Last three years of complete Business Tax Returns containing all schedules
- Last three years of Business Financial Statements
- Income Statements (or "Profit and Loss Statement")
- Balance Sheets
- Last three years of Individual Federal Tax Returns containing all schedules for all guarantors
- Copy of Partnership Agreement, Articles of Incorporation or Articles of Organization, if applicable
- Purchase order/purchase agreement for collateral being acquired
After photocopying your financial statements and tax returns, please affix them to your completed application and drop off at a branch location or fax to 651-747-1755.
Get started today!
Sallie Mae Smart Option Student Loan®
The Smart Option Student Loan® by Sallie Mae® is an ideal solution to help bridge that gap between federal loans and the cost of your education expenses.
The Smart Option Student Loan® features and benefits:
- Competitive interest rates
- Borrow up to 100% of school certified education costs (minimum $1,000)
- Multiple in-school repayment options available
- Borrower benefits available - like rewards and interest rate reductions
- Rates that reward credit worthy borrowers
- Applying with a creditworthy co-signer may help you qualify and/or receive a lower rate
- Fast Online Application. Our easy-to-complete application takes about 20 minutes.
- 24/7 online account management
- No prepayment penalties
Applying is quick and easy. Complete the secure online application today.
Federal Financial Aid
Haven’t applied for Federal Financial Aid yet? That’s the first step in the college funding process. Below are steps to follow when applying:
1. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). This can be obtained by calling
1-800-4FEDAID or online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Applications are accepted and processed after January 1 of the year in which you plan to attend school.
2. You will receive your Student Aid Report (SAR) 6-8 weeks after filing a FAFSA.
3. If you qualify for financial aid, you will also receive an Award Letter from the school you will be attending.